Scrambled Egg & Ham Cups
Yield 6 Ham & Egg Cups
These tasty little things are a great way to start your day and don't take too long to make either.
- 4 - Large Eggs
- 1 Tbsp - Butter
- 2 Tbsp - Onion, Diced
- 6 - Slices of Tomato
- 6 - Slices of Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese
- 6 - Thin slices of Black Forest Ham
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cook onions in butter on medium-low in a skillet until translucent.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet with the onion and scramble the eggs.
- Spray the muffin tin with Avacado oil or rub with butter to prevent sticking and line with ham slices.
- Fill the ham slices with the scrambled eggs.
- Top with tomato and cheese.
- Bake until the cheese starts to melt (varies depending on the type of cheese used).
- Broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese starts to bubble.
- Slice some chives to top the scrambled egg & ham cups.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 4.8 g
Unsaturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 92 mg
Sodium 437 mg
Total Carbohydrates 2 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Protein 9 g
Recipe by Killin Thyme at http://killinthyme.com/scrambled-egg-ham-cups/