This is a deliciously refreshing low-carb sugar-free mojito. The addition of Fresca is optional but adds a little extra sweetness without adding any extra sugar.
Mojitos are a classic summer drink and most people enjoy having a couple on the patio in the sun. My first memory and probably my best Mojito ever, I had while on vacation in Hawaii.
Low-Carb Sugar-Free Mojito
Yield 2 Drinks
An extremely delicious low-carb sugar-free mojito.
- 10 - Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2 Packets - Splenda
- Cubed Ice
- 2 oz - Lime Juice
- 2 oz - Vodka
- 200 ml - Fresca
- Soda Water
- Combine mint leaves, lime juice and splenda packets. Muddle with a muddler or similar utensil.
- Fill two rock glasses with ice.
- Add one ounce of Vodka to each glass.
- Evenly distribute muddled lime/mint mixture to each glass.
- Top with Fresca and Soda Water to fill the glass.
Serving Size 1 Glass
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1.9 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 87 mg
Total Carbohydrates 4.34 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 0.63 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.