Making Garlic Confit is an excellent way to save garlic and add some extra flavors to your dishes and in all reality, you are more than able to put any number of extra things into it that may be to your taste.
Yield 30 Cloves
An excellent way to infuse your garlic with some extra flavor.
- 30 Cloves - Garlic
- 1 Cup - Olive Oil
- 10 - Whole Pepper Corns
- 1/2 Tsp - Thyme
- 1/2 Tsp - Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 - Golden Harvest Mason Jar & Lid
- Peel and trim all husk off the garlic, place into a pot.
- Add the olive oil to the pot.
- Add the spices to the pot as well.
- Heat on low 45-60 minutes.
- When complete spoon the garlic from the pot into an air tight jar.
- Pour remaining oil over the garlic cloves and store in the refrigerator.
Serving Size 1 Clove
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7.3 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Total Carbohydrates 1 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.